A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Rand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Rand, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Multifetal Pregnancy Reduction
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rand has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Rand MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Rand practice?
- Dr. Larry Rand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Rand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.