A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Rapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Rapp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eleah Medical Center
- Lake Region Healthcare Corpora, Fergus Falls, Mn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Rapp practice?
Dr. Larry Rapp practices Family Medicine near Ashby, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elbow Lake, MN.
See Ashby Family Physicians.