Dr. Larry Rapp, DO
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Rapp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eleah Medical Center
- Grant County Hospital, Elbow Lake, Mn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Rapp practice?
Dr. Larry Rapp practices Family Medicine near Elbow Lake, MN.
See Elbow Lake Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loren Rapp, Dr. Lawrence Rapp, Dr. Lorenzo Rapp, Dr. Laurence Rapp