Dr. Larry Ratts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Ratts?

August 18th, 2017

A doctor of character and compassion

I knew Dr. Larry Ratts as a Flight Surgeon in Korea in 1969.. He spent much of his off duty time providing free medical service to the poor of the Korean villages scattered around our base. I knew him as a man of mild manners and strong Christian conviction. I still remember Dr. Ratts as one of the finest human beings I have ever known though it has been many years since I saw him.

January 16th, 2015

A good doctor and person.

I thought Dr. Ratts was a good doctor and a nice person. I never went to him for any type of pain medications. Working as a doctor or any type of medical professional is difficult in many ways in America today. The medical profession has changed greatly over the years. Unfortunately, people forget all the good Dr. Ratts did over the many years he was a doctor. I thought Bloomington sold him out at the end of a respectable career to be frank.

October 17th, 2008