A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Rawsthorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Rawsthorne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawsthorne
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rawsthorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Rawsthorne, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawsthorne graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rawsthorne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry F Rawsthorne MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry F. Rawsthorne practice?
- Dr. Larry Rawsthorne has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Rawsthorne practices Pulmonary Disease near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pulmonologists.