A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Reimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Reimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Reimer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reimer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Reimer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Reimer practice?
- Dr. Larry Reimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Reimer practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Infectious Disease Doctors, and Salt Lake City Pathologists.