A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Rich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Injuries
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry F. Rich practice?
Dr. Larry Rich practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.