A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rich
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Rich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Injuries
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Francis Rich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry F. Rich practice?
- Dr. Larry Rich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Rich practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.