A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Rodgers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Rodgers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Rodgers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodgers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Rodgers practice?
Dr. Larry Rodgers practices Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pediatricians.