inactive

Larry W Rumans MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 15th, 2015
Wonderful for travel medicine
I use Dr Rumans for Travel Medicine and he has been able to guide me to the correct vaccines, even in unusual countries. He has also provided information on potential risks in each of the countries.

July 17th, 2014
4 STAR
Dr Rumans has saved my life twice. The first time many Dr's at UMC were stumped and I was getting more and more frail. It was less than 24 hours and he knew what was wrong. His nursing staff is the best.I would be heart broken if I had to find another DR. He is truly at the top of his game.

January 31st, 2014
Didnt even try to look at the Incision.
Made treatment plan without even looking at my sons leg. I had to ask if he was going to even look at it. He chose the most medically invasive , expensive treatment,that took the longest without having results of the cultures. I am seeking a second opinion.

October 31st, 2013
Deceptive billing practices
I was offered a discount if I paid at the time of the visit. After several months I am still fighting for the discount that was promised. Phone calls are not returned. I was told that the discount would be applied, but it was not and a collection agency is calling. We liked the doctor but will not go back to any Northwest Allied Physicians office because of this very deceptive and frustrating experience.

January 3rd, 2011
No follow through
Dr. Rumans and his staff ignore the patients, they don't return phone calls and getting test results from them is very difficult. I traveled a long way to see him and I was disappointed at the treatment I received. Fortunately, I found a much better doctor closer to home!

October 28th, 2010
would highly recommend to my friends and collegues