A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Stanley Kelly MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Larry Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Kelly practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fairbanks, AK.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors.