A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Sherwin Miller MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Larry Miller has 10 office locations.
Dr. Larry Miller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Gastroenterologists.