A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Milner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Milner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore University Healthsystem
- Highland Park/North Shore University Health System
- Glenbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Stephen Milner MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Milner practice?
- Dr. Larry Milner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Milner practices Internal Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Highland Park Internists.