Learn more about Dr. Larry Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Rosenberg, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Sol Rosenberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Larry Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Rosenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near West Berlin, NJ.
See West Berlin Surgeons and West Berlin Sports Medicine Doctors.