Learn more about Dr. Larry Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Stern, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Stern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry S Stern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Stern practice?
- Dr. Larry Stern has 10 office locations.
Dr. Larry Stern practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Paul Surgeons.