A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Stern, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Stern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry S Stern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Stern practice?
- Dr. Larry Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Stern practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons and Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.