A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Stern, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Stern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry S Stern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Stern practice?
- Dr. Larry Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Stern practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons and Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.