Dr. Larry Sargent MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Chattanooga, TN

3.8

no change

January 8th, 2017
The most knowledgeable doctor at Erlanger Hospital.
Dr. Sargent isy daughter's Craniofacial Surgeon. If it were not for Dr. Sargent she would not be with us. He is amazing at what he does!!

August 15th, 2015
Excellent support staff.
Very please with procedure. The front office staff nursing staff and O.R. staff I can not commend enough. They were excellent. Dr. Seargent t in the other hand is very aloof has very little bedside manner is either unable to or chooses not to be on time for appointments surgery and follow up. Chooses to hear but not listen to anything said, seemed to have already decided the outcome before he entered the room. The saving grace is his staff.

March 24th, 2015
Excellent surgeon, lousy doctor
His staff, and especially his nurse, goes above and beyond for his pediatric patients. She either remembers people or else takes good personal notes, arranges things well for people with multiple appointments or traveling long distances, and is very caring towards the family and patient. But Dr. S... I don't have a problem with a distant doctor with poor bedside manner, but I do expect him to listen to me, take accurate notes and history, and review prior visit notes before making decisions. After obtaining full medical records from him, I was extremely displeased by their inaccuracy, inconsistency, and brevity. His work as a surgeon in the operating room is amazing. But I cannot recommend him for children who are not textbook cases of their particular condition.

July 15th, 2013
Great Results
I went to Dr. Sargent for breast lift and augmentation after losing 160lbs. My breast were in bad shape. I got great results. I have almost no visable scarring and got what I paid for and more. I have recommended him to several of my friends and I just recently went back to him for a tummy tuck. Its just been 2 weeks so I'm not sure how it will look for awhile but so far I am satisfied. The one thing I could say that he could improve on is bedside manner. He isn't rude and he is very knowledgeable and will answer your questions, he just doesn't smile much and is very dry. His staff is amazing! Love all of them that I have been close with and most of the time the wait time is minimal.

May 5th, 2013
Breast Augmentation
Great experienced doctor with organized profession empathic staff. . Only complain, got more than what I paid for. 19 years old 5'2 size B..asked for size C breast..ended up with a DD. Scaring was not bad, but the implants were too heavy and bottomed out in less than a year. 10 yrs later and now I need reconstructive surgery bc they have slipped under the muscle which happened yrs prior I'm sure. $3000 now will cost approx 10k to correct. can't complain to much but this was a voluntary.

March 25th, 2013
Amazing!!!
Dr. Sargent is an incredible doctor! I was thrilled with my results. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

November 6th, 2012
Not Friendly
Dr. Sargent has a very dry personality. He was not friendly at all. I put forth my hand to shake his and he walked right by me as if he didn't even seen it. When we was done talking, he bluntly left, and I had to raise my voice to thank him as he was walking out the door. He needs to improve his bedside manners.

November 2nd, 2012
Did a fantastic job with my rhinoplasty and would recommend him to anyone. The office staff is caring, friendly and make you feel very at ease. I saw multiple plastic surgeons before going to him and after many people suggested I go see him because he's done work on them, I did. I love love lov

August 9th, 2012
Great Doctor
He does excellent work.

October 6th, 2008
THE BEST
I WAS 17 WHEN HE SEEN ME.HE IS LIKE GOD TO ME .HE DID A GREAT JOB WITH MY OPERATION THAT WAS 8 HOURS.YOU CAN TRUST HIM WITH WHAT HE SAYS AND HOW IT WILL TURN OUT MINE WAS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.SARG IS THE MAN.....