Surgeons
979 E 3rd St
Suite C920
Chattanooga, TN 37403
423-756-7134
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great Results  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2013

I went to Dr. Sargent for breast lift and augmentation after losing 160lbs. My breast were in bad shape. I got great results. I have almost no visable scarring and got what I paid for and more. I have recommended him to several of my friends and I just recently went back to him for a tummy tuck. Its just been 2 weeks so I'm not sure how it will look for awhile but so far I am satisfied. The one thing I could say that he could improve on is bedside manner. He isn't rude and he is very knowledgeable and will answer your questions, he just doesn't smile much and is very dry. His staff is amazing! Love all of them that I have been close with and most of the time the wait time is minimal.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Jane on May 5th, 2013

Great experienced doctor with organized profession empathic staff. . Only complain, got more than what I paid for. 19 years old 5'2 size B..asked for size C breast..ended up with a DD. Scaring was not bad, but the implants were too heavy and bottomed out in less than a year. 10 yrs later and now I need reconstructive surgery bc they have slipped under the muscle which happened yrs prior I'm sure. $3000 now will cost approx 10k to correct. can't complain to much but this was a voluntary.

|  Amazing!!!  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2013

Dr. Sargent is an incredible doctor! I was thrilled with my results. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

|  Not Friendly  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

Dr. Sargent has a very dry personality. He was not friendly at all. I put forth my hand to shake his and he walked right by me as if he didn't even seen it. When we was done talking, he bluntly left, and I had to raise my voice to thank him as he was walking out the door. He needs to improve his bedside manners.

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

Did a fantastic job with my rhinoplasty and would recommend him to anyone. The office staff is caring, friendly and make you feel very at ease. I saw multiple plastic surgeons before going to him and after many people suggested I go see him because he's done work on them, I did. I love love lov

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

He does excellent work.

|  jairo ramirez  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

in feb 2011 my 3yr old son was attacted by a pit bull and took the top part of his head up and i thank god every day that Dr. Larry Sargent is his dr he's the best there is.

|  THE BEST  |  show details
by JAMES M. MOSES on Oct 6th, 2008

I WAS 17 WHEN HE SEEN ME.HE IS LIKE GOD TO ME .HE DID A GREAT JOB WITH MY OPERATION THAT WAS 8 HOURS.YOU CAN TRUST HIM WITH WHAT HE SAYS AND HOW IT WILL TURN OUT MINE WAS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.SARG IS THE MAN.....