A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sarginger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Sarginger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarginger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sarginger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
- St Marys Reg Medctr, Saint Marys, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry James Sarginger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Sarginger practice?
- Dr. Larry Sarginger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Sarginger practices Family Medicine near Warren, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, PA.
See Warren Family Physicians.