A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sarginger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Sarginger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarginger
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarginger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Sarginger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarginger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sarginger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
- St Marys Reg Medctr, Saint Marys, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry James Sarginger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Sarginger practice?
- Dr. Larry Sarginger has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Sarginger practices Family Medicine near Warren, PA.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.