A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Saul, Adult, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence R Saul MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurence R. Saul practice?
- Dr. Laurence Saul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Saul practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.