A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Saul, Adult, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Saul MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Saul practice?
- Dr. Larry Saul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Saul practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.