A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Schorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Schorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Schorn, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Schorn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry W Schorn MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Schorn practice?
- Dr. Larry Schorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Schorn practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiothoracic Surgeons.