A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Schorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Schorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schorn
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Schorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Schorn, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Schorn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry W Schorn MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Schorn practice?
- Dr. Larry Schorn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Schorn practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Coppell, TX.
See Irving Cardiothoracic Surgeons.