A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Shaw, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Shaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Chandler Reg Hosp, Chandler, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Dale Shaw MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Larry Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Shaw practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Show Low, AZ.
See Tempe Pathologists.