A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Shea Hailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Shea Hailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hailey
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Shea Hailey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hailey graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Hailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Shea Shea Hailey DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Shea S. Hailey practice?
- Dr. Larry Shea Hailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Shea Hailey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Internists and Meridian Cardiologists.