Learn more about Dr. Larry Shea Hailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Shea Hailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Shea Hailey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea Hailey graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Shea Hailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Shea Hailey DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Shea Hailey practice?
- Dr. Larry Shea Hailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Shea Hailey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Internists and Meridian Cardiologists.