Learn more about Dr. Larry Shemen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Shemen, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shemen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shemen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Shemen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shemen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shemen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Judah Shemen MD is a male Allergist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, General Practice, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Shemen practice?
- Dr. Larry Shemen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Shemen practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, General Practice, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Primary Care Doctors, New York Ophthalmologists, New York Surgeons, New York Allergists, and New York Plastic Surgeons.