A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Shemen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Shemen, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shemen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shemen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Shemen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shemen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shemen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Judah Shemen MD is a male Allergist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, General Practice, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Shemen practice?
- Dr. Larry Shemen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Shemen practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, General Practice, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Primary Care Doctors, New York Ophthalmologists, New York Surgeons, and New York Allergists.