A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Shemen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Shemen, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Shemen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shemen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shemen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Judah Shemen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngic Allergy, Otology, Surgery, General Practice, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Shemen practice?
- Dr. Larry Shemen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Shemen practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngic Allergy, Otology, Surgery, General Practice, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Allergy near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Plastic Surgeons, New York Surgeons, New York General Practitioners, New York Ophthalmologists, and New York Allergists.