A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Shrager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Shrager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrager graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shrager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Mark Shrager DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Shrager practice?
- Dr. Larry Shrager has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Shrager practices Internal Medicine near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Internists.