Dr. Larry Simon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Best doctor I have ever seen
Have been seeing Dr. Simon for over 30 years. He did my surgery when I had cervical cancer, couldn't ask for a nicer doctor. He is a very gentle, thoughtful, soft spoken person - this is greatly appreciated.

August 29th, 2016
A very old friend
So happy for your continued success in your medical practice. Never doubted it for a minute. You were always respectful , Kind, and very compassionate. You easily get five stars from me . :-)

December 7th, 2015
Very caring

May 12th, 2014
Computer Operator, Columbus Dispatch
I have been a patient of Dr.Simon for over 25 years and I hope for 25 more. Dr. Simon is an outstanding doctor with a heart of gold. He's a special person, understanding and caring. Always there for you when you need his expertise and his recommendations. But it's his bedside manner as a physician what I value the most. Please recommend Dr Simon to your friends and family just like someone recommended him to me so many years ago. Dr. Simon, YOU ROCK!

October 8th, 2011
Dr. Simon has been my mother's gynecologist for years and eventually became my doctor as well. I started going to Dr. Simon when I was 18 years old. He has always had a wonderful bedside manner and a genuine concern for me as a patient.

August 15th, 2011
Dr. Simon is a very caring individual. Whose main concern is caring for his patients. I have known him for over 17yrs. He has accurately diagnosed any problems. He is always consistent in how he treats his patients with respect.

January 18th, 2011
words can not express ..
I have been blessed to be a patient of Dr Simon's since 1977. I have never meet a more concerned caring Dr. He is genuine and he takes all the time you need to answer your questions, in a way that you will understand. And if a referral is needed, I know that if Dr Simon refers them to me, I can trust they are the best. He doesn't compromise on the care he gives, or the concern he shows. I know that if I do have to wait, its because someone else is getting the same care that I have always gotten... What a wonderful man, and doctor.

November 3rd, 2010
Dr. Simon is very nice doctor. He stops before he leaves and make sure everything is answered. Helps you to getup off of the table. I have gone to him for years, if I have anything that looks like a problem he'll do test and checks everything to make sure I'm OK.

June 2nd, 2010
Concerned
Dr. Simon doesn't seem to have enough time for one-on one personal care.

March 11th, 2010
This is the kindest, warmest, most sincere man I have ever met. He is so genuine in the care of his patients. I cannot possibly say enough kind things about him.