A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Siref:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Siref is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Siref, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Siref graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siref has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Community Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Edward Siref MD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology, Surgery, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Siref practice?
- Dr. Larry Siref has 12 office locations.
Dr. Larry Siref practices Urology, Surgery, and Nephrology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Urologists, Omaha Surgeons, and Omaha Nephrologists.