Surgical Specialist, Urologists
14555 Levan Rd
Ste 202
Livonia, MI 48154
734-953-5775
Locations and availability (7)

2.5

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

Dr sirls is the kindest,most approachable physician I have ever been to. He puts you totally at ease and his medical knowlege is so apparent. I have been his patient for over ten years, through cancer and many urological problems and I trust him more than any doctor I've had.

|  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

Dr. Sirls is amazing, he performed bladder sling surgery on me and it has changed my life....no complications, I truly am as good as new thanks to Larry Sirls he rocks!

|  Stay Away!!!!!  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2010

I had severe pains from an UTI and a question about a product I used that was contaminated. Dr. Sirls was on call, He had failed to get back with me after 45 minutes. I had to call back to get him to call me back. When I answered I told him my situation and he asked if it could wait. He siad he has been up for 17 hours. Larry Sirls was crude and crass. It's sad people like this are Doctors.( Comprehensive Urology should not have an answering service) It goes to show you why they chose this profession. ( Money). It is very scary. They know they can treat people badly because their protected. :( Please do not see this doctor.