A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Sisson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sisson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sisson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Sisson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sisson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North County Hospital And Health Center
- North Country Hosp & Hlth Ctr, Newport, Vt
- North Country Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Allen Sisson MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Sisson practice?
- Dr. Larry Sisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Sisson practices Surgery near Newport, VT.
See Newport Surgeons.