A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Sloane is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Sloane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Sloane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry J Sloane MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Sloane practice?
- Dr. Larry Sloane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Sloane practices Psychiatry near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Syosset Psychiatrists.