A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Sloane is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloane
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sloane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Sloane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Sloane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry J Sloane MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Sloane practice?
- Dr. Larry Sloane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Sloane practices Psychiatry near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Syosset Psychiatrists.