A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Sloane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sloane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Sloane practice?
Dr. Larry Sloane practices Psychiatry near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Syosset Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Laurence Sloane, Dr. Lawrence Sloane, Dr. Loren Sloane, Dr. Lorenzo Sloane