A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Snyder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Snyder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Snyder practice?
- Dr. Larry Snyder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Snyder practices Family Medicine near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Family Physicians.