A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Sobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Sobel, DO, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sobel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Robert Sobel DO, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Larry Sobel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Sobel practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.