A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Sobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Sobel, DO, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sobel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Robert Sobel DO, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Larry Sobel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Sobel practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.