A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Sokol is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Sokol, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sokol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry A Sokol MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Larry Sokol has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Sokol practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.