A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Spiotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Spiotta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiotta
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spiotta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiotta graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Spiotta has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry B Spiotta MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry B. Spiotta practice?
- Dr. Larry Spiotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Spiotta practices Cardiology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Cardiologists.