A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Spratling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spratling
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Spratling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Spratling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spratling graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Spratling has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Spratling MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry Spratling practice?
- Dr. Larry Spratling has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Spratling practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Pulmonologists.