A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Stark DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Stark practice?
- Dr. Larry Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Stark practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.