A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry D Stark DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Stark practice?
- Dr. Larry Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Stark practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.