A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Starr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Starr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Starr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
- Pediatrics of Alamogordo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Dean Starr MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Starr practice?
- Dr. Larry Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Starr practices Pediatrics near Alamogordo, NM.
See Alamogordo Pediatricians.