Dr. Larry Stayner MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Missoula, MT

January 28th, 2017
This Dr stayner waisted my time his pa was slot nicer he talked himself out of helping me I had to ask them to leave the room so I could get dressed first visit did not know me at all Just assumed based on my size he could have Just told me he dose not help heavy people I felt belittled by him and felt unworthy of care!!!

January 28th, 2017

September 7th, 2016
Good reputation was confirmed
The receptionist is not a ten, but once you get past that desk, the staff is great all around. Dr. Stayner takes time to listen. Michaela, his PA, is awesome. I recommend this surgeon and his staff.

May 13th, 2013
Mother of Young Patient
Dr. Stayner had a great bedside manner and put our 14 year old, first time surgery, daughter very much at ease. He explained every procedure to her as well to us her parents and even called after recovery to check on her when we went home. Very caring and compassionate. Great staff and the surgery center he uses is excellent! (Big Sky Surgery Center)

June 28th, 2011
A great experience with Dr. Stayner's office!
Exceptional care for our 12-year-old who required minor knee surgery; care from start to finish was exceptional, and follow-ups have been thorough. Dr. Stayner and his staff are a pleasure to work with!

March 23rd, 2011
Dr. Stayner truly cares about what is best for his patients. He makes sure to always do his best work, and to follow up with his patients through the recovery process.I have had three surgeries from Dr. Stayner and each time I received the same great care. Thanks for fixing me up Doc!