Dr. Larry Stern Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Larry Stern?

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Staff is very rude and not friendly. Had to make several phone calls to get results. Don't feel like things are being handled appropriately and in a timely manner. I will be getting a second opinion

Poor office Staff

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

After several office visits and discussion about my procedure, I decided to have it done. I waited for 3.5 months for the authorization from my insurance company, only to call them and have them tell me they never received any information from the doctor to begin the authorization process!!! Follow up calls to the doctor office to relay this information resulted in the staff telling me they would take care of it "next week"!! I have no trust in the staff at this office! If I ever get authorized to have a procedure, I have trust in Dr. Stern to do a very good job. My trust is ZERO in the office staff!!! Babysit to be sure they are being an advocate for you, with your insurance carrier!!!

was Asked Anthem thru Marketplace? No, Do not accept that insurance.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Referred by another Dr in town for varicose veins.. Does not accept Anthem Marketplace insurance. I guess doctor's practice IS a small business.. so they can accept only higher paying reimbursements. Made an appointment at Cleveland Clinic.

Posted on April 21st, 2016