Dr. Larry Stern MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Wooster, OH

2.8

March 6th, 2017
Staff is very rude and not friendly. Had to make several phone calls to get results. Don't feel like things are being handled appropriately and in a timely manner. I will be getting a second opinion

July 22nd, 2016
Poor office Staff
After several office visits and discussion about my procedure, I decided to have it done. I waited for 3.5 months for the authorization from my insurance company, only to call them and have them tell me they never received any information from the doctor to begin the authorization process!!! Follow up calls to the doctor office to relay this information resulted in the staff telling me they would take care of it "next week"!! I have no trust in the staff at this office! If I ever get authorized to have a procedure, I have trust in Dr. Stern to do a very good job. My trust is ZERO in the office staff!!! Babysit to be sure they are being an advocate for you, with your insurance carrier!!!

June 24th, 2015
was Asked Anthem thru Marketplace? No, Do not accept that insurance.
Referred by another Dr in town for varicose veins.. Does not accept Anthem Marketplace insurance. I guess doctor's practice IS a small business.. so they can accept only higher paying reimbursements. Made an appointment at Cleveland Clinic.