A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Strausbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Strausbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Strausbaugh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Emerging Communicable Diseases
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Strausbaugh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strausbaugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry James Strausbaugh MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Strausbaugh practice?
- Dr. Larry Strausbaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Strausbaugh practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.