A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Stroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stroud
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stroud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Stroud, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroud graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Stroud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carolina East Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Ashley Stroud FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Stroud practice?
- Dr. Larry Stroud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Stroud practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Bern, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Morehead City, NC.
See New Bern Cardiologists.