Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Stroud
Dr. Larry Stroud, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in New Bern, NC, with another office in Morehead City, NC. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Stroud is affiliated with Carteret County Gen Hospital, Carolina East Health System and American College of Cardiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Stroud has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Larry Stroud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Bern, NC.
Dr. Bill Glass
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New Bern, NC 0 mi47
Dr. Alex Kirby
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
New Bern, NC 0.02 mi20
Dr. John Williams III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Bern, NC 0.02 mi32