A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Stubblefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Stubblefield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stubblefield
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stubblefield Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubblefield graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Stubblefield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
- Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Kent Stubblefield DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Stubblefield practice?
- Dr. Larry Stubblefield has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Stubblefield practices Family Medicine near Seagoville, TX.
See Seagoville Family Physicians.