A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Stubblefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Stubblefield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubblefield graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Stubblefield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
- Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stubblefield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Stubblefield practice?
Dr. Larry Stubblefield practices Family Medicine near Seagoville, TX.
See Seagoville Family Physicians.