A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Stubblefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Stubblefield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stubblefield
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stubblefield Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubblefield graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Stubblefield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
- Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Kent Stubblefield DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Stubblefield practice?
- Dr. Larry Stubblefield has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Stubblefield practices Family Medicine near Seagoville, TX.
See Seagoville Family Physicians.