A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Studt is Excellent. Dr. Studt has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Studt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Studt graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Studt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Studt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Studt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Studt practice?
Dr. Larry Studt practices Family Medicine and Pain Medicine near Whitehall, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rice Lake, WI and Blair, WI.
See Whitehall Family Physicians and Whitehall Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loren Studt, Dr. Lawrence Studt, Dr. Lorenzo Studt, Dr. Laurence Studt