A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Studt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Studt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Studt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Studt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Studt graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Studt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry C Studt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Studt practice?
- Dr. Larry Studt has 9 office locations.
Dr. Larry Studt practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Eau Claire, WI.
See Whitehall Primary Care Doctors.