A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Johnson is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Turnner Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Larry Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.