A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Johnson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Turnner Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Larry Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.