Dr. Larry Tamburro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Tamburro?

November 10th, 2016

Patient of Dr. Tamburros

He always goes above and beyond to help my husband or my self. he will only refer you out unless he knows the specialist is is the best in his specialist. He treats with with the up most dignity and respect. He makes you feel like you his only pacient for that entire day. hey are the best. if just a med question etc him and his crew Betsey are the best and earn 5 stars from me in a heart beat.

January 13th, 2016

my new Doc

I am a new patient , have seem Dr Tamburro 2 times, but he spends time with me in office, and orders tests when needed. I am very happy with this doctor.

January 2nd, 2014

Patient

I have been with Dr. Tamburro for many years. I find him to be very sympathetic and he listens to you as a physician. He solves problems promptly and I would highly recommend him to any one. Many times I wish he could be cloned as the world could use more people like him.

September 3rd, 2010

I have seen Dr. Tamburro and have had my children seen by him for the past 12 years. He always has time to talk and answer all questions. He is very on top of any issues and is not afraid to request tests to get to the bottom of a condition. He is the best family doctor out there. Although the front office staff is not the most pleasant, he makes up for it all. We love him.

February 26th, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Tamburro for several years and he has always been a terrific Doctor. He listens to your symptoms/complaints and will really work with you to help figure out and diagnosis whatever the issue may be.

September 28th, 2017