A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Tankanow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Tankanow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tankanow graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tankanow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry B Tankanow MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry B. Tankanow practice?
- Dr. Larry Tankanow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Larry Tankanow practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Troy, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Pulmonologists.