Learn more about Dr. Larry Tankanow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Tankanow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tankanow
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tankanow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Tankanow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tankanow graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tankanow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry B Tankanow MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry B. Tankanow practice?
- Dr. Larry Tankanow has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Tankanow practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Pulmonologists.