A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Tankanow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Tankanow is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tankanow
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tankanow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Tankanow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tankanow graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tankanow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry B Tankanow MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry B. Tankanow practice?
- Dr. Larry Tankanow has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Tankanow practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Pulmonologists.