Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

1250 8th Ave
Ste 440
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-923-5558
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. Tatum is an amazing doctor. He is kind, compassionate, and hysterical.He helped my husband and I through our infertility struggles and delivered our twins!I am by no means an easy patient. In fact, I have been called a control freak on numerous occasions and I have all the confidence in the world in this man.Not only is he wonderful, but his entire office staff is always friendly and pleasant to be around!

|  You can't find better!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

1997 was my first visit with Dr. Tatum. He is educated, patient, professional, funny, concerned, & he loves and is proud of his own family. He has seen me through many ups and downs and I would not change doctors for anything. I trust his opinion over anyone & would recommend him to everyone.

|  An excellent physician  |  show details
by LeighAnn on Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Tatum is absolutely wonderful. He is very honest, caring, and genuinely concerned about his patients. He delivered both of my girls and was VERY willing to work with whatever birth plan I had in mind. He is the type of doctor that spends very little time in your room but makes you feel like he was there for an hour. His office staff is a hoot. They are kind and entertaining. He is an excellent physician, to say the least. I won't go to any one else as long as he is practicing medicine.

Mar 9th, 2011

Dr.Tatum is a wonderful Doctor. He is very personable. He truly cares for his patients. He takes the time to listen and explain. I would highly recommend him.

|  Wonderful, Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Tatum has been my Doctor for 22 years and I don't think there could be a better Dr. He spends time explaining any issues and/or problems you may be having. He is direct, honest and compassionate. I can't imagine going to anyone else.

by C.Blackwell on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Tatum is a very good Dr. hes has been my doctor for 14yrs and he is awsome he bed side manners are perfect and he cares about the patients...

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by txdncncherry on Jun 11th, 2009

I've been with Dr. Tatum since my youngest child, now 28 was born and he is absolutly the most wonderful doctor! Talks to you in laymans terms, not over your head, is very concerned if something comes back abnormal, and his staff is very good to work with as well. I even have my daughters going to him.

by Cowgirl_hottie71 on Mar 29th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Tatum is great. He does everything he can to make you feel comfortable, and makes sure you are well informed about your concerns and health needs.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Aug 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Tatum is absolutely wonderful! He makes what could be a really awkward experience light hearted and simple!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com