A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Tetsoti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Tetsoti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Tetsoti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tetsoti graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Tetsoti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Tetsoti MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Tetsoti practice?
- Dr. Larry Tetsoti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Larry Tetsoti practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.