A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Tice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Tice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Tice, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tice graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Tice MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry Tice practice?
- Dr. Larry Tice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Tice practices Neurological Surgery near Fruita, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Fruita Neurological Surgeons.