A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Todd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Todd has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Thomas Todd DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry T. Todd practice?
- Dr. Larry Todd has 8 office locations.
Dr. Larry Todd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, OH and New Albany, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.