A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Tune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Tune is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Tune, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Psychotic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Tune graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tune has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Evans Tune MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Tune practice?
- Dr. Larry Tune has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Tune practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.