A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Tune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Tune is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tune
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tune Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Tune, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Psychotic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Tune graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tune has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry E Tune MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Tune practice?
- Dr. Larry Tune has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Tune practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.