A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Urry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Urry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Urry, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Urry graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Urry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Edwin Urry MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Urry practice?
- Dr. Larry Urry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Urry practices Dermatology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Brigham City, UT.
See Ogden Dermatologists.