A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Van Fossen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Van Fossen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Fossen graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Van Fossen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Douglas Van Fossen DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. L D. Van Fossen practice?
- Dr. L Van Fossen has 3 office locations.
Dr. L Van Fossen practices Pain Medicine near Marysville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Marysville Pain Management Doctors.