A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Vigilia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Vigilia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vigilia
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Vigilia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigilia graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Vigilia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry P Vigilia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Vigilia practice?
- Dr. Larry Vigilia has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Vigilia practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.