A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Vigilia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Vigilia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigilia graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Vigilia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Pobre Vigilia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Vigilia practice?
- Dr. Larry Vigilia has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Vigilia practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors and Glendale General Practitioners.